The 4 th ACSB Asian SMEs Conference 2016 invites papers for its conference on the theme of
Small Business or Start-up? Entrepreneurship, Productivity, Creativity.
We are inviting papers in this area and issues related to the broad theme of the conference
include, but are not restricted to, the following:
1. Entrepreneurial Pipeline (Star-up, New or established Business)
2. Creativity, technology and Innovation
3. Entrepreneurship Ecosystem
4. SME Productivity
5. Globalization & Regional Economic Integration
6. Social Entrepreneurship
7. Women, Youth and Netizen Entrepreneurship
8. Entrepreneurship & Education
9. Marketing & Entrepreneurship
10. Human Entrepreneurship
11. Supply Chain for SMEs
13. Sustainable Development Goals.
Call for paper announcement: 1 June 2016
Deadline of extended abstract or short paper (between 2 and 6 pages) submission: 31 August 2016
Announcement of the accepted papers for presentation: 2 September 2016
Camera Ready paper and early bird registration deadline: 3 September 2016
The extended abstract or paper must be submitted electronically for review.
Selected papers submitted will be considered for Best Paper Awards. Invitation to submit to collaborative journals will be issued to selected papers and other papers will be published in conference proceedings.
BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Conference Paper Award sponsored by International Council for Small Business Indonesia
- The winning author receives a cash prize of USD500 and the paper will be fast tracked into Journal of Small Business Management (JSBM) for review.
- Selected papers are invited for publication in the Journal of Small Business Innovation (JSBI) or ASEAN Marketing Journal.
For further information and queries about call for papers and academic tracks, please contact:
Catharina Badra Nawangpalupi, Ph.D. E: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For paper submission please click the button below